The Minnesota Business Tax Education Partnership is holding a seminar in Stillwater, Minnesota for employers and their representatives who are interested in information on state and federal employment taxes and other employer responsibilities. The seminar will be presented by experts from the Minnesota Department of Revenue, Minnesota Unemployment Insurance Program, the United States Department of Labor, and Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Insurers Association.
Seminar content will include information on:
- Worker status (independent contractor vs employee)
- Employment Tax basics (withholding, depositing and reporting)
- Unemployment Insurance (tax rates, wage reporting, benefit account issues)
- Federal Labor Standards (wage and hour)
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance (requirements)
Date: Thursday, November 16, 2017
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Location: Washington County Government Center, 14949 62nd Street North, Stillwater, MN 55082
Fee: No fee
Register: Advanced registration is required. Click here to register.